With an intelligent problem classification approach the B2X Diagnostics App will be able to provide user centric solutions for solving smartphone problems. Solving problems user centric means:
- Understanding the user’s issues as accurate as possible
- Leverage diagnostic results to create smart solutions to frequently experienced issues
- Providing an UI that matches the users expectations
With a scalable backend server and an intelligent diagnostics approach, B2X is able to provide user-centric solutions for typical issues experienced with smartphones. A constantly learning database collects information about experienced user problems while comparing the test results and contextual information from the smartphone.
In the latest version, we implemented a fully automated test suite. The user starts the test run with a user-friendly wizard guiding through common smartphone features. While offering the user to review the test results himself, we provide an optimal solution for detected issues.
Highlights in automated testing:
- testing audio speaker capabilities with frequency spectrum analysis
- testing acceleration sensor with stimulated vibration
- WIFI and 3G capabilities are tested automatically
- testing of installed apps and crash logs
- upload of test data to the backend server
Catering for software related issues the user may be facing, a comprehensive software test is implemented. For instance, it detects malicious apps. Since bad programmed apps impact the smartphone system performance dramatically, the software test is one of the most important features. The user will be able to check for crashed apps and visualize app permissions.